If you want a smaller waist, the best way is to engage your core with exercises that strengthen and tone the abdominal muscles which can help create a more defined and sculpted waistline. Here are five effective ab exercises that can contribute to a stronger core and a more visually appealing waistline:
- Start in a push-up position, with your forearms resting on the ground and elbows aligned beneath your shoulders.
- Engage your core and maintain a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Hold this position for as long as you can while maintaining proper form.
- Variations: Side plank, forearm plank with leg lifts, or plank with knee tucks.
- Bicycle Crunches:
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your head and your knees bent.
- Lift your shoulders off the ground, bringing your right elbow toward your left knee while extending your right leg.
- Alternate sides, bringing your left elbow toward your right knee while extending your left leg.
- Continue alternating in a pedaling motion while engaging your core.
- Aim for controlled and fluid movements.
- Russian Twists:
- Sit on the ground with your knees bent and feet lifted off the floor, balancing on your sit bones.
- Lean back slightly while keeping your back straight and core engaged.
- Rotate your torso to the right, bringing your hands or a weight to the right side of your body.
- Return to the center and then rotate to the left side.
- Continue alternating in a controlled twisting motion, targeting the oblique muscles.
- Reverse Crunches:
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and legs lifted off the ground, knees bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Engage your core and bring your knees toward your chest, lifting your hips off the ground.
- Slowly lower your legs back to the starting position, keeping tension in your abdominal muscles throughout the movement.
- Focus on using your lower abs to lift your hips and legs.
Don't forget to incorporate a Trim and Tone belt! The Trim and Tone belt is a great way to reduce inches off your waist with the dual technology of EMS and red light therapy. Here is how it works:
LED red light has the right amount of strength to reach the subcutaneous fat cells and open them naturally, the same way that diet and exercise would.
· The 660nm LED Red Light energy safely penetrates down to the fat cells, opening pores on their surface.
· This causes the fat cells to release their stored fatty acids, glycerol, and water into the body and then shrink.
· The body then flushes out the expelled fat-cell contents via the lymphatic system or burns them for energy.
· This is just like what happens when you exercise and why exercising after treatment helps to speed up the process.
· As a result, the fat cells are smaller which results in inch loss, fat lossand often a reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
If you don't have a belt already, buy one here: https://trimandtone.us/collections/all/products/led-light-ems-belt